Monday, June 2, 2008

2nd report from Mark for 2nd June, 2008.

2nd report from mark.

By Mark Stearn.

2nd June, 2008.

Beloved friends,

I have just received a wonderful email from a friend that inspired to begin working in a new way. I have tapped into the ark of the covenant at the centre of the earth and am working to expand its vibration all over the planet. What I am now doing is creating a grid that creates a fast track to the most fundamental way of creating change in a heart beat by targeting the very areas that require the most change again through using my channel as a vehicle of intent. The source moves through me and I am sure that what needs working with is being addressed.

The ark has been open for about three months now. It contains the codes and tones of the new age. Alignment is what is happening through me now and the change that needs to happen the most. Its very exciting I have to say. I am allowing it to work directly through me as well. I have also created a new planetary circle of light that allow the confederation of light and the blue star collective to work through me in what ever way is going to produce the most immediate change. Change in the blink of an eye is the kind of change that is now happening all over the world. More later.

Love,

Mark.

No comments: