Monday, June 2, 2008

New Daily energy report. 2nd June, 2008.

Daily energy report from Mark.

By Mark Stearn.

2nd June, 2008.

Beloved friends,

Wow! This is all I can say. I feel that what I am currently doing is having a massive effect. In the past I have been pulling in all this energy from the great central sun and I was wondering why there was not more immediate change in our world. I have discovered that it is far more effective when I use my column of light to manifest grids on the earth. I have altered the way I work. I am focusing on a few grids now at a time and the results are trememdous. I look at the earth in my mind screen and I am shown the state of the planet. It is already shifting.

In the past few days I have been heavily involved in the new earth, first contact and the establishment of the new order which the new earth runs by. Now today I am focusing in a way that is truly effective and produces immediate results. I am creating a new unity grid. I am creating a grid that runs through the centre point of the mass consciousness. This grid affects the heart and minds of everyone on the earth. The unity grid is aligned through everyone on the earth. It is built to build love and unity back on this earth and to establish a very necessary balance.

I am going with the flow of the energy as it flows through my heart from from prime central sun. I have to say that I continued to see Barack Obama and the focus of the people. The grid that I am creating is also designed to alter the events of the world and bring them into the vibration of love unity and balance. This is working like a small trickle that builds into a mighty stream. I had felt a bit dislocated from the unity grid that was put in place a couple of weeks ago and so I thought that I would create a new one. What an effect this is having.

The creation of new earth is now working through the world stream directly. I understand fully that when we use our channels to bring light in the form of grids and divine structures we alter the make up of this reality directly. This is working wonderfully and I invite whoever reads this message to also begin doing likewise. I look at the earth and for a while I was seeing a dark energy and a huge vision of a figure that is feared greatly. I don’t wish to use names. Now this is being replaced by Obama. I don’t usually get caught up in popular opinion. I stay firmly in the guidance that comes through my heart.

This is tremendous movement and I feel great hope that we can all make a difference by doing this tremendous kind of work. Thanks beloved friends and namaste. I will write more very soon.

In love and respect,

Mark.

No comments: